Infrarium is more than just a serious game about infrastructure investments during the energy transition.
- Controlled environment for behavioral observations, all physical actions and hardware response logged
- Hi-definition cameras for overview and emotional recognition AI
- Biometric tracking of pulse, temperature and galvanic skin response
Serious gaming research
- Design principle development for physical and emotional immersion
- Impact of emotional engagement in game effectivity
- Repeatable game in a highly controlled environment
- Backend simulation based on multi-model ecosystem concepts
- Scaleable resolution and fidelity, from general principles of energy conservation to second-level grid stability possible
Decision making under uncertainty
- How does emotional stress and cognitive overload affect small groups of individuals making high-impact decisions?
- Does a physical and emotional experience impact the decision making compared to purely rational intellectual processes?
- Development of affective computing under low-quality environmental conditions ( smoke, noise, low light)
- Calibration of AI for relatively low stress situations
- Modular platform design : easy reconfiguration and reuse of components for different types of games
- Maximal reuse of second hand materials and equipment
- Low cost approach to construction and hardware control
- Open source design of low level communication protocols, controller hardware, operating system, simulation code, game design and hardware layout.